Residential Pitched Roofing Arizona
Classic – Aesthetic – Practical – Flexible – Functional
Although we do Pitched Roofing Arizona, we are not a state set up to deal with the issues of rain, wind and snow. This is why many of the commercial and residential buildings you’ll see are designed with flat roofing; understandably so — in Arizona’s dry arid seasons you want to minimize heating as much as possible.
Flat roofing brings its own issues when the rain and cold does come around, as it inevitably does at some point during the year. Vents and drains become waterlogged and leaky, while the increased weight and water absorption can cause damage and drainage issues at some point down the line.
The solution is obvious, and it’s been around for a long time. Pitched roofing Arizona in Tempe, Glendale, Mesa, Phoenix and everywhere else in Arizona is the answer.
What is Pitched Roofing?
Pitched roofing refers to any roofing solution that has a slope or peak, for many environments pitched roofs provide maximum efficiency, ease of maintenance and protection against a variety of seasonal factors.
Unique Solutions are Our Specialty
At America Roofing we’re committed to providing the best options for securing and protecting your home. Whether you require shingles, tiles, or foam roofing; we can incorporate your needs into effective pitched roofing for Tucson all the way to Mesa.
We understand that roofing isn’t just about functionality either. Our pitched roof designs and constructions are built to increase the curb appeal of your home bringing unique beauty to the architecture of your property.
Wide Ranging Benefits
If you’ve got a specific design in mind, rustic, modern or artistic, then the range of patterns and colors pitched roofing afford will really help you think bigger and better. Remember, appearance isn’t just for show it affects value as well. A unique well-designed house with a consistent theme and a well applied roofing solution will raise your equity through the roof.
What We’ll Provide for You
If this is your first time dealing with roof replacement or renovation then never fear, our skilled contractors and service technicians have been through the process many times before. We can help:
- Choose the right material – Whether you’re looking for a certain look, a certain price or whether you’re focused on safety, performance and durability; we can guide you in the right direction for your pitched roof construction.
- Choose the right insulation – Roofs are designed to protect your family from the elements, in Arizona that usually means keeping out the sun. We’ll find the right type of insulation board and install it, so you don’t have to worry about heat, sun, or even rain leaking in; or all that cold air leaking out.
- Prevent damage from condensation – Moisture can kill the integrity of your house, and we are committed to preventing it getting through the roof. With a vapor control layer we can stop moisture getting through your pitched roof and affecting your interior.
- Choose the right thickness – Thickness is important, you want to ensure maximum reduction of heat transfer; but still keep your pitched roofing solution light-weight to prevent structural problems. Our experienced contractors can find the right materials to provide durable, efficient pitched roofing.
- Minimize the work to your existing roof – If you’re in the market for a renovation, then the last thing you want to hear is that your roof needs to be torn off completely. At America Roofing, we are committed to providing the least invasive, most cost-effective pitched roofing in Arizona.
Convinced? Give Us a Call
We’re ready and waiting to deal with any questions or concerns you have, wherever you’re looking for pitched roofing in Arizona, we’re available and willing to visit. So call us now, at, 602-237-2478, or visit our offices and get your pitched roofing arizona installed today.