A Leaky Roof Doesn’t Mean The Sky Is Falling Down.
Just Call America Roofing in Scottsdale, Arizona and One of Our Repair Experts Will Take Care of your Roofing Needs.
The truth is, a complete overhaul should be the last resort for any homeowner, but unfortunately, many roofing contractors are only willing to provide wholesale roof replacements. The scale and expense of such a project can represent a huge investment of time and money that’s exceedingly difficult to budget for.
At America Roofing, we realize that our customers in Scottsdale need professional roofing repair and maintenance services that don’t come at a hefty price.
That’s why we’re committed to providing complete solutions for any roofing concern no matter what the scale of damage. So, you don’t have to worry about sinking thousands of dollars into a roof replacement until it’s absolutely necessary.
Request Roofing Estimate
How America Roofing Determines Whether Your Roof Can Be Repaired
Often the decision between repair and replace can be subjective, but there are a variety of factors that help us make the ultimate choice.
- The age of your roof — Most mainstream roofing systems are expected to last anywhere from 15-20 years. If your roof has exceeded this, we may have no choice but to move to replacement.
- The scale of damage — If repairs are required on more than 25% of your roof, then generally a complete replacement is required.
- Arizona building codes — These will strictly define what is and isn’t possible as far as repairs or replacement
Our roofing repair technicians in Scottsdale work to provide detailed descriptions and estimates for the roofing damage observed. Once we’ve diagnosed each of these issues, we then present clients with options as far as repairs or replacement. When a choice is made, we set to work, bringing years of experience and in-depth expertise to your roofing work.
In every case, the result is the same; a fully functioning roof that you can rely on for years to come.
If You Notice:
- Accumulated moss and mildew on your roof surface
- Prevalent cracked caulking and rust
- Buckled, curled, cracked or warped shingles
- Large bare patches on your roof
- Improperly installed roofing elements
- Impact damage from wind, hail, or other falling projectiles
- Pooled water in the gutters or shingles
- Brittle, fragile looking shingles
- Leakage or staining in your internal rafters
- Rising heating and cooling bills at peak times of the year
Then it’s Time to Contact America Roofing in Scottsdale, Arizona At:
We’re the Leading Roof Repair Experts in the City and There’s No Problem Too Complex For Us to Handle.