Your Roof Is The Most Vulnerable Element Of Your Home, get a Roof Inspection in Gilbert AZ
Even the Tiniest Leak Can Cause Untold Damage. Don’t Neglect the Safety and Comfort of Your Property.
Have Your Roof Inspected By America Roofing in Gilbert, Arizona, Today.
It’s easy to neglect your roof, after all, you see it every day and it seems to hold up just fine. After all rain and snow isn’t much of a concern if you’re living in Gilbert, so what’s the worst a little sun can do?
We are professional and licensed roofers, with an experienced team of roof contractors and technicians, who can fix any roof. We come prepared and equipped to handle any kind of roof damage, and will improve your roof or offer recommendations to replace the roof. Roofing repair problems are infuriating to deal with, especially because your roof tends to develop a leak or has some damage at the most inopportune time.
From concrete tile, metal, asphalt shingle, shake or tar, America Roofing is the roofing repair contractor to call.
Signs you need a roof inspection:
- Slowly, but imperceptibly, roofing tiles become brittle and split from constant UV exposure.
- Metal sheeting and nails begins to loosen and sag.
The caulking and mortar surrounding your chimney, vents and skylight begins to crumble.
- Wooden overhangs and fascia boards begin to accumulate moisture and rot.
- Gutters and metal flashings start to rust and corrode.
- Drains and ducts become clogged with dirt and debris, causing water to back up and seep through to the underlying layer of your roof.
- Untrimmed tree branches scrape and litter the surface of your roof, causing impact damage and knocking off loose shingles.
Moss and mildew starts to take hold on bare patches.
- If leaks develop, it can start to stain the interior ceilings, rotting and eroding timber boards.
- Eventually plumbing and electrical components may be affected.
Prevention Is Always Better Than The Cure
Don’t Leave Your Roof Inspection Until It’s Too Late. Contact America Roofing In Gilbert, Arizona To Save Your Time And Money.
The average cost of replacing a standard roof is estimated at $6,500; the average cost of roofing repairs is $550. Routine roof inspections can cost you a fraction of that sum in the long-run, extending the lifespan and performance of your roof in the process.
If it’s been a few years since you’ve performed any maintenance on your roof, or if you’re just concerned about its current condition, contact our friendly representative and we’ll send over our expert service team for a complete evaluation, today.
With A Professional Roof Inspection You Get:
A Complete Interior Inspection
If leakage from your roof has reached your home interior, you may already be looking at thousands of dollars in damage. That’s why our expert service team completes a thorough assessment of your ceiling, walls, wiring and plumbing to ensure any potential roofing issues are localized to the surface.
This will involve a check for missing, cracked or broken shingles, as well as a thorough evaluation of the chimney, vents, ducts and flashing. In particular, our roofing inspectors will be looking for signs of deterioration and cracked seams, as well as any potential mold or mildew growth. The insulation, ventilation and moisture levels of your roof and substrate will also be verified to make sure they’re within parameters.
For queries, concerns and free estimates call us at: