Residential New Roofing Arizona
America Roofing is one of the most trusted companies for new roofing Arizona home owners have ever hired. This is because we always put our customers first, give them the best possible advice about whether or not they even need a new roof, help them make the perfect choice for the materials, and never leave your premises sprinkled with nails from the old roofing.
Working for homeowners in Arizona has been our pleasure for years. When it comes to new roofing, we have assisted Arizona residents on projects of varying residential layouts and roofing materials that numbers over a thousands now.
Residential New Roofing
What is new roofing? Well, you are probably aware that your roof is built of a particular material, most of the times different from the other materials your house is built with. For a number of reasons outlined below, you might want to have your roof changed and get a new one.
New roofing can solve a lot of problems for you. Though it may take a good amount of money to afford professional services for new roofing, the expense is actually an investment in many ways.
Residential Roofing Arizona Since 1999
Here at America Roofing, we want all our customers to know we have your best interests in mind. We promise to not only give you honest and fair pricing for all your roofing needs, but to make sure the job is done right the first time. We guarantee all of our roofing work and promise your complete satisfaction. As your local roofing contractors, we are dedicated to helping any residential roofing Arizona client with any kind of roofing need.
Signs That Show You Need New Roofing
Getting a new roof is a big decision, especially if the owners have been happily living in their home and have no plans of moving soon. It may feel like an unnecessary expense, but if you see any of the signs listed below, you should soon start looking for a reliable new roofing contractor in your area. Once you start seeing these warning signs, you will have plenty of time to plan for the project.
- Cracked, broken, or missing shingles or tiles – You should keep an eye out for curled edges or cupped tabs
- The roof is over 20 years of age – New roofing materials are sturdier but if you have never installed a new roof, chances are it is at least 20 years or older. – The roof starts to look worn out when it gets close to the end of its lifespan.
- Missing protective granules, leaving ugly big bald marks
Call us at 602-237-2478 for an expert’s visit today of new roofing Arizona if you have seen these signs on your roof.
Reasons Why You Need New Roofing
- Building Your New Home – The most obvious need for new roofing is when you are building your new home. In this case, this is a foregone cost, and you have a great opportunity to invest in roofing that complements your taste and is sturdy enough to stand weather, the blistering sunlight of Arizona, and other elements for decades to come.
- Bumping Your Homes Value – This is another common reason why home owners ask for a new roofing job. By replacing their old roof with a new one, home owners add significantly to the value of their house. This kind of investment is perfect for when you are thinking about putting your house out in the market.
- Getting Tired of Leaks – If you keep walking into that living room to find that one wet spot in the ceiling’s corner, it is probably time for ordering a new roof. The thing that bothers home owners dealing with roof leaks is they cannot really tell where exactly the leak may be. The leaked water may be running across the roof from the farthest eave where a tile of shingle is missing or cracked. The worst thing about leaks is you can only ignore them for so long; with time they grow bigger.
- Losing To Extreme Weather – While our roofing can bear weather for decades, when it is near the end of its useful life, roofing gives in to storms and extreme conditions. We get many calls for new roofing from Gilbert, Glendale, and other town’s home owners after monsoon storms pass through Arizona. They have missing shingles, causing internal roof damage.
We Guide Customers Regarding Roofing Materials
It is important for us that our customers make informed decisions about the most important part of their homes. We make sure they understand where the market stands in terms of the available roofing materials. We discuss all important details of the materials and make recommendations about which one could be the right choice for their roof.
- Asphalt Shingles – Composite shingles is another name for these and so is composition shingles. It depends on what part of the country you live in. Asphalt shingles has been the most popular roofing material in the country for several years. It is a sturdy material that can withstand the heat of Arizona as well as storm winds. It also resists fire and is moderately expensive. However, it needs more maintenance and cleaning and does not last much over 20 years.
- Clay and Concrete Tiles – Tiles made of red clay are also a fairly common roofing material in many parts of the country. They come in many shapes and sizes and can look like wood shingles or even slate. They last long (many times come with lifetime warranty) and can take serious heat without burning. Quite expensive.
- Shake (Wood) Shingles – A traditional look in American homes but no longer popular because wood catches fire, gets damaged by hail. The roofing lasts for around 5 decades and works well in dry climate. Quite expensive.
There are a few other material choices as well. We help our customers understand the differences between these options and recommend a couple of these that suit our customer’s needs best.
Contact us now for a free new roofing estimate via phone or online form! Thank you!