Residential Foam Roofing Arizona
Waterproof – Lightweight – Durable – Renewable – Affordable
A Year-Round Solution For Arizona Weather
Whether you’re in Tucson, Glendale, Mesa or Phoenix, Arizona promises some of the harshest summers and mildest winters in the country.
With temperatures shifting from hot to cold and back again — spurred on by the occasional bout of rainfall — finding the right roofing application to stand up to that constant wear and tear is vital for keeping your home in great condition.
Whether you’re a first time homeowner, or you’re just getting to that point where you’re starting to think about replacing your roof, America Roofing has the perfect solution for residential roofing in Phoenix which includes the highly popular foam roof Arizona.
Enter Foam Roofing Systems
We all know the challenges of traditional roofing! Sure, shingles and tiles are beautiful to look at, but they can be expensive and time-consuming to apply and replace. Spray Polyurethane Foam roofing (SPF) provides the perfect compromise between form and function to fit the needs of every Arizona home.
At America Roofing, we provide superior foam roofing in Arizona, and across the country.
What Is Foam Roofing?
SPF starts off as a mix of liquids (a polyol and an isocyanate) inside a specially designed applicator. When sprayed, the two components mix at the tip of the nozzle jump starting a chemical reaction. As we begin to coat your roof with this solution, it starts to expand – growing to around 20 times its original size and mass within seconds! This creates a hard, seamless, water-tight surface that’s ready in a fraction of the time it takes to install other roofing solutions.
As foam roof Arizona experts, our experienced foam roofing contractors make use of cutting-edge spray machines, with extra long nozzles to ensure we reach every corner and crevice of your roof. After we’re done with the primary application, we apply a protective membrane to further shield your roof against the harsh UV exposure your foam roofing in areas such as Bullhead, Phoenix, Tucson or Tempe.
Why Choose SPF?
- Easy To Install – Nobody wants to expose their house to the elements any more than they need to. Other roofing solutions can necessitate frustrating delays and “tear-offs” as contractors struggle to get a roof over your family’s head by deadline. In most cases spray roofing can be directly applied on your existing substrate. No matter what the surface material is we can get it cleaned, prepared and secured for application simply and easily. Even better, once we get started, we’re usually able to finish the job within the day, with far fewer workers to boot! It’s a fast, efficient, and more affordable process for you, and for us.
- Great Insulation – When those sizzling summers hit your foam roofing in Chandler, or Apache Junction you’ll find your cooling systems working far more efficiently than they used to. That’s because SPF contains no seams or cracks for cold air to escape through. Not only that, the membrane treated top-layer actually reflects sunlight. Winters might be milder in Arizona, but if you are compelled to use a heater, SPF will keep that warm air circulating where you and your family can stay warm and cozy.
- Water Resistant – It doesn’t rain too often in Arizona, but when it does, old roofs have the tendency to develop a host of leaks and creaks out of nowhere. Of course foam roofing is designed to be seamless, and is laid in one complete layer. To top it off, the surface is covered with an impermeable membrane layer as well. Whether you’re getting your foam roofing in Phoenix or Tucson, you can rest assured it will keep away the rain and moisture.
- A Breeze To Maintain – Even the best roofing requires a little upkeep, but compared to tiles and shingles, foam roof repair in AZ is quick and easy. Whether you choose to go it alone, or call in one of our certified repairmen, all that’s needed in most cases is a little exterior polyutherane caulking and smoothing and your roof will look as good as new. If you’re worried about safety when you’re up there, then don’t worry. Foam roofing is applied evenly and has lots of grip, so you can access vents, ducts and other roof locations with ease.
- Long Lasting – Foam roofing is built to last, whereas other roofing solutions might only give you 20-30 years of utility with regular maintenance, with a few re-applications and some care, your foam roofing can last you up to 50 years. In fact we’ll even provide a limited warranty to guarantee it stays functional for the foreseeable future.
- Affordable – Let’s be honest, the first thing that comes to mind when you start looking for residential roofing in Phoenix is how much is it going to cost me? Foam roofing comes in at a comparable price point to alternative solutions, but can offset those expenses over a long shelf-life with minimal maintenance expenditure.
- Environmentally Friendly – With foam roofing solutions, there’s no waste. We only apply as much as your roof requires and if there is maintenance needed then we simply reapply to what is already there. There’s no dust, debris or broken parts to contend with at all. While other roofing is laid down in multiple layers and often contains additives such as asphalt, foam roofing requires only one layer, and contains no harmful carbons at all.
Convinced? Give Us A Call
We’re ready and waiting to deal with any questions or concerns you have,. So if you’re looking for spray foam roofing in Arizona, rest assured we’re available and willing to visit. Call us now, at, 602-237-2478, or visit our offices and get your foam roofing applied today.